Sherlock Punch Me In The Face. (to phone) so if you have what you say you have, i'll make you rich. John, now sufficiently roused, returns sherlock's punch] He covers his face with his hand.) sherlock: So she nudged john to the side and punched sherlock herself. Sherlock said walking down the alleyway a bit. One moment, sir. she said putting the phone down. What he really hears every time sherlock speaks is “kiss me”. [he punches john in the face. :d so here's the result of the last hours ^^ after watching the final, i had to do something fun! Yes, punch me, in the face. I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext. [he punches john in the face. “oh, for god’s sakes.” rose gasps when he punches john in the face. Punch me in the face. Punch me in the face:

Wake Up • Sherlock Punch me in the face! Watson Punch...
Wake Up • Sherlock Punch me in the face! Watson Punch... from bunnyndisguise.tumblr.com

(snaps fingers and leaves) watson: Yes, punch me, in the face. Not even most of the time. Punch me in the face. he ordered john. Sherlock turned to john, gesturing to his cheek, punch me in the face. he ordered. Yes, punch me, in the face. I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext. Sherlock season 2 episode 1 quotes. It has come to my attention i need to warn some fans about the dark side of the internet. “didn’t you hear me?” “i always hear ‘punch me in the face’ when you’re speaking, but it’s usually subtext.” rose laughs at that comment as sherlock lets out an exasperated sigh.

Did You Get A Better Offer?

(***on each word he pokes the man in the upper chest with one finger, and on the last word he puts his hand on the man’s shoulder and pushes him.* sighing, john looks up as the man swings a. Yes, punch me in the face. [he punches john in the face. Yes, said sherlock, gesturing to his cheek again. I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext. About press copyright contact us creators advertise developers terms privacy policy & safety how youtube works test new features press copyright contact us creators. What is the best line in sherlock? Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. For those looking for spoiler links, keep reading.

[Sherlock Smacks John Hard Across The Face] Dr.

Yes, punch me, in the face. Posted by 14 days ago. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip. Some sherlock series 3 spoiler notes. Not even most of the time. (snaps fingers and leaves) watson: Swore to myself i wouldn’t do this but the insanity has begun. “didn’t you hear me?” “i always hear ‘punch me in the face’ when you’re speaking, but it’s usually subtext.” rose laughs at that comment as sherlock lets out an exasperated sigh. [he punches john in the face.

Yes, Punch Me, In The Face.

Yes, punch me, in the face. Everybody knows at least one person to which this quote applies, and sherlock, lovable as he is, is arguably deserving of a face punch from john every once and a while. Yes, punch me, in the face. Punch me in the face. he ordered john. Didn't you hear me?i always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking, but it's usua. Yes, punch me in the face. Sherlock turned to john, gesturing to his cheek, punch me in the face. he ordered. Punch me in the face: I always hear punch me in the face when you speak, but it's usually subtext. john replied.

John Watson Is A Liar.

At least, not every time. Sherlock said walking down the alleyway a bit. Yes, punch me, in the face. Also a bit of “not good”, a smidgeon of “you’re an idiot”, and a. :d so here's the result of the last hours ^^ after watching the final, i had to do something fun! You'll be hearing from me, sherlock. So she nudged john to the side and punched sherlock herself. John, now sufficiently roused, returns sherlock's punch] Somebody loves you!if i had to punch that face, i'd.

Related Posts